Please note that office hours for recording are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Monday through Friday.
- $13 for the first page and $5 for each additional page
- $.10 per thousand dollars on the document for State Documentary Fee
- $13 for the first page, and $10 for each additional page, for plats recorded in Real Estate Records
- $23 for the first page, and $10 for each additional page, for plats recorded in Surveyors’ Records
- $13 flat fee for UCC documents to be recorded in Real Estate Records(up to 2 pages)
- $18 flat fee for UCC documents to be recorded in Real Estate Records (3 or more pages)
- $8 for the first page and $5 for additional pages, plus $.25 per name for each mine named, on mining claims
- $.25 per page for standard sized copies of recorded documents and approved minutes
- $.50 per page for 11x17 photocopies
- $5.00 per page for copies of plats
- $1.25 for certified copy of marriage license
- $.25 per page for Monument records or any other unrecorded standard size copies
- $5 for taped copy of Board of County Commissioners meeting
- $1 per certification
UCC’s are no longer recorded in the County unless they are recorded in real estate records. The address to send UCC recordings to is:
Colorado Secretary of State
Central Filing Officer
1700 Broadway, Ste 200
Denver, CO 80202
Release of Deeds of Trusts must go to the Public Trustee to be released. The Public Trustee then records the releases with the Clerk and Recorder after they are processed.
Notary Public service is available. The charge is $5 per page, and a current valid identification must be provided.
The Motor Vehicle and Recording/Vitals Departments are now accepting credit cards. The credit cards accepted are VISA, Master Card, Discover, and American Express. There is an administration fee of 2.7% for each transaction. We will not accept credit card payments over the phone.