- Home Page
- Open Records Requests
Open Records Requests
Delta County is committed to the principle of open and accessible government. As such, we are committed to fulfill every request for public records as efficiently and expeditiously as possible, within the requirements established by the Colorado Open Records Act (CORA). Individuals, media, and other representatives requesting public records should review the Delta County Open Records Act Policy (PDF).
Please view the options below to begin your request for records.
Delta County Sheriff's Office Criminal Justice Records
- Criminal Justice records that reside with the Delta County Sheriff's Office
- Case Reports, Jail Records, 911 Recordings, Dispatch recordings, etc.
- For more information, go to the Sheriff's Office Records Management web page.
Delta County Clerk & Recorder's Office Records
- Recorded documents such as vital records (birth/death certificates, property plats, liens , easements, etc).
- For more information, go to the Clerk & Recorder's web page.
Delta County Open Records
- General County records request.
- Requests MUST be submitted via the official online Open Records Request Form. Records requests emailed to County staff will not be answered.
- Upon receipt of an Open Records Request form, Delta County will respond with a cost associated with processing the request. Any fees associated with the request must be paid in full before any records are released. Fees may be paid by check (made payable to Delta County) or online at the Delta County Treasurer payment website.
- Court records are maintained by the Colorado Judicial Branch. Requests for court records must be filed in person at the Court Clerk's Office on the third floor of the Delta County Courthouse at 501 Palmer Street in Delta. Some records and court dockets are also available on the Colorado Judicial Branch website.